Saturday, September 29, 2007

The state of nation

I can't help but think of the following song:

I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss
Well a few of the verses well they've got me quite cross
But the sun's been quite kind while I wrote this song
It's for people like you that keep it turned on

So excuse me forgetting but these things I do
You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
Anyway the thing is what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen

It's amazing how all these lawyers are screaming foul. Just a few weeks ago, they were celebrating the freedom of judiciary, when Mr. Nawaz Sharif was allowed to return. They celebreated the reinstatement of the Chief Justice, as the independence of Pakistan.

And, now, just because they don't agree the judgment given by a 9 judge bench of the supreme court, they're calling the whole judicial system such nasty names, it's not even funny.

Makes one wonder about the sorry state of our nation.

Alas!!!!

No comments: